- Too much gov't: poll (By Geoff Earle, NY Post)
- Richard Winger: Single primary bid's a loser (By Richard Winger, Special to The Bee)
- Newsweek’s Jonathan Alter Writes in Support of “Top-Two” (Ballot Access News)
- The Jackass-Reduction Plan-Open primaries are step No. 1. (Newsweek)
- Judge rebuffs Daggett's suit to shuffle ballot names (By Adrienne Lu, Philadelphia Inquirer Trenton Bureau)
- Parties See Chafee As Potential Winner (RealClearPolitics)
- N.J. Libertarian governor candidate, five voters join Chris Daggett's balloting lawsuit (By Lisa Fleisher, Star Ledger September 18, 2009)
- Nevada's 2010 Races In National Spotlight-Party Eyes Commissioner As Next Governor (Fox5 Vegas) Reid’s bid, however, could face some hurdles if Las Vegas Mayor Oscar Goodman enters the race as a Democrat. Last week, the mayor said he was “seriously considering” a 2010 run, but said he would prefer to strike out on his own as an independent candidate.
- EXCLUSIVE: Bloomberg Puts Gay Marriage Chances This Year at "Zero, Zero" (BY PAUL SCHINDLER, Gay City News, Chelsea Now)
- Barrett: More Bloomberg Revelations in Purnick's Book (By Wayne Barrett, Village Voice/Runnin Scared)
- Poll: Thompson closes some of the gap-Incumbent Mayor Michael Bloomberg is still running well ahead of City Comptroller William Thompson, although the challenger is winning over more undecided voters. (By Erik Engquist, Crains New York)
- The Next Round (by Gail Robinson and Courtney Gross, Gotham Gazette) "It will be the New York Times versus the Working Families Party," said political consultant Hank Sheinkopf...