- Independents See Through Washington’s Magic Show (By JACKIE SALIT, Southwest News Herald - Chicago) Odds And Ends (Elizabeth Benjamin, Daily News Daily Politics) Salit: Obama needs to perform real magic (links to yesterday's Vacaville CA Reporter)
- Independents And Obama: A Closer Look (Marc Ambinder, The Atlantic)
- Independent Voters and “Broken Government” (POSTED BY JOE GANDELMAN, The Moderate Voice) Full transcript of CNN Don Lemon Sunday piece
- Harry Kresky: Bloomberg Charter Revision Commission Should Address Nonpartisan Elections (by Harry Kresky, The Hankster) linked to News Of The Day (Elizabeth Benjamin, Daily News/Daily Politics) City Independence Party attorney Harry Kresky wants the Charter Revision Commission to focus on nonpartisan elections.
- Would Proposition 14 limit choices? Only false ones (Redding.com/The Record Searchlight - Northern CA Shasta County)
- Challenges scramble ambitions of two candidates (By DOROTHY SCHNEIDER, Journal & Courier - Indiana) Norman Klinker of Lafayette goes back and forth between party tickets in the primary to “vote for who I think is best.” And he agrees with McCloud that the candidates should be able to run with whichever party they choose.