Lots of stuff on Obama's poll numbers among independents--everybody is weighing in! Independents have been on the cutting edge of elections and national issues for years now. Independents supported Obama mostly over the issue of the war in Iraq. Are we gonna get health care reform? I would venture that independents are not nearly as "conservative" as gets projected in the MSM -- but they are independent. And pragmatic. Stay tuned!
- Obama: The Limits Of Accommodation (By Eric L. Wattree, Black Star News)
- Independents are taking a second look (Dan Juneau, Daily Comet - Lafourche Parish LA)
- The Lobbying Web (By JOHN HARWOOD, NY Times)
- Obama's Poll Numbers Don't Add Up to Whole Story (By Dan Balz, Washington Post)
- Independent Voters' Jury Still Out (Mark Shields, The US Daily)
- Carl Lubsdorf: Public to Obama -- Slow down (Bradenton Herald FL)
- Obama’s Sagging Polls: Do They Tell The Whole Story? (JOE GANDELMAN, The Moderate Voice)
- Will Ratings Drop Impede Obama's Agenda? (Ben Smith, Politico)
- AP Poll: Doubts Grow About Obama's Success (CBS News July 21, 2009)
- Obama's poll numbers return to earth (By: Ben Smith, Politico)
Pedro Espada continues to be the hero of the day for NY State politics!
ON THE BLOGS
Recommended reading by The Hankster:
"With reform, insurance companies will have to abide by a yearly cap on how much you can be charged for your out-of-pocket expenses. No one in America should go broke because of an illness." - President Obama
- REMARKS BY THE PRESIDENT AT TOWN HALL on Health Care (Press Release with transcript from The White House)