Today is primary day and 3.5 million Flori

Friday, June 23, 2006

WELCOME, ZEBSTER!!!!


The Hankster: NATIONAL: Independent voters need to demand full debate on the war and US foreign policy This post at The Hankster inspires me to finish what I started in my previous post, http://zebster43.blogspot.com/2006/06/representative-government.html

I am an independent, moderate liberal. I generally don't trust Democrats or Republicans, and I'll explain my feelings on that. Both parties are beholding more and more every day to their individual special interests, and beholding more and more to the corporate dollar. So who do they answer to under these circumstances? It obviously isn't us. Both sides are out of touch, many of them rarely set foot in the districts that elected them (except when they're running for office); so that the only feedback they're getting is from each other, just like two football teams huddled opposite one another, getting ready to battle to win, not to represent us..... [more]

Congratulations to Zebster for his new blog! Inside Zebster is now linked on the Hankster sidebar, so go there often!

I believe we are beginning to create an independent blogging community for independents and independent-minded voters who want to stand as independents for a new direction for our country. Blog on!

No comments: