Today is primary day and 3.5 million Flori

Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Nite Hankster Chat TONIGHT 4/30/10

8:06pm Please tune in to the experimental Hankster BlogTalkRadio Friday Nite Chat and hear from local Utah activist Randy Miller, founder of Utah League of Independent Voters. Randy is a young Iraq veteran who came home with questions and a non-party attitude:
I grew up in a seemingly conservative suburb of Salt Lake City, Utah. Without knowing any better I bought into GOP party loyalty and castigating all 'non-conservative' ideas and figures. I even exercised that most holy and reverent conservative duty--I joined the Army (National Guard). I served just short of 10 years in the National Guard culminating with a one year tour in Iraq.
7:10pm Talking with Randy Miller of Utah League of Independent Voters about social media... Call in!

We're on in 10 minutes! I have no idea if this will be successful, but we'll enjoy the experiment!



What's on your mind?
Join me tonight for Friday Nite Hankster Chat!

Leave a comment here on this post
Look for me on Facebook 
Call in (347) 884-8634  or log on to 



Free-wheeling conversation about independent politics, 
culture and anything else you want to talk about.


Lines are open from 7-8pm tonight, Friday, April 29 30, 2010

No comments: