Today is primary day and 3.5 million Flori

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Independent voters span the ideological spectrum....

Thanks to Kevin at the Indie Castle for this thoughtful response to yesterday's post in the Hankster:

Kevin says:
...I fully agree with Newman and Salit (the other half of the Talk/Talk duo) that Indies should hold out and not give our votes so easily to either of the main two political parties as Swing Voters. It would be really nice if we could hold out for better terms before agreeing to pull the lever on election day. But, to do so we'd have to come together as a group and present a united front and I personally am skeptical that that can be done. At least on the national level. I do think that it could perhaps be done on a state level. But, if so I would expect that there would be divisions between different state groupings over who to give their votes to.... READ MORE

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Hey thanks for the linkage, Hankster.

As always I just call 'em the way I see 'em. Only trouble is, I know (hat tip to Dale Carnegie) that I'm wrong at least half of the time... I just don't know which half is whack and which half is reasonable.

;-)

Nancy Hanks said...

Kevin - you're quite welcome, and being wrong half of the time is a plus these days!!!! Keep up the great blogging!
Nancy