Today is primary day and 3.5 million Flori

Friday, August 01, 2008

Note from the Stratosblog: simpletruthiness is not simple!

From simpletruthiness, now on The Hankster sidebar -- this new blog is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED by The Hankster! "I fought in the first year of the Iraq war and I lost a few friends along the way but I hate the war even before that. Why did I sign up? Well no one was talking about Iraq when i signed. I used to think it would be great to have Bill Clinton back in office but now I see I was wrong. Such a move would move America too much towards what she was never meant to be....."


stratosblog: the environment in which the smaller and more independent bloggers operate. If you are in the blogosphere, and if you keep going, evenutally you'll reach the stratosblog, where The Hankster is....

No comments: