- Obama defeat amplifies race, rural problems (By BEN SMITH, Politico) “Nationally, Obama is running stronger among Independent voters than any winning Presidential candidate since 1988 and is significantly outperforming Sen. Clinton among these voters as well in general election polling,” the memo said.
- Obama May Have His Work Cut Out for Him to Draw Independents (Wall Street Journal)
- Obama in Missouri as W.V. decided (MSNBC First Read)
- The Obama camp's memo on WV (MSNBC First Read)
- Independents Make Impact (WVNS-TV)
OREGON * Poll shows Obama leads (The Gresham Outlook)