- Irish National Youth Theatre - A Methodological Approach (Orlaith McBride)
- A Work in Progress: The Tools-and-Results of a Youth Group in Mexico and Their Process in Spite of Progress (Miguel Cortes, Diana Itzel Gonzalez and others; org headed by Teresa Almada Mireles) presented by the Centro de Asesoria y Promocion Juvenil A.C. (aka CASA)
- The Performance of Studying Performance: Building Bridges Between the Academy and Performance Communities (Richard Schechner, Jon Oram, Judith Marcuse, Paul Murray)
- Improvising Yesterday to Clarify Today and Illuminate Tomorrow: Performance for Conflict Resolution and Political Stability in Nigeria (Babafemi Babatope -- aka "Bicycle")
- (Outside) What's Your Problem? (Chris Dupuis) installation in progress!
- Performing Your Creative Self at Work (Carrie Sackett, Jennifer Ostrega)
- Community; Creativity; Change! Ethiopia's One Love HIV/AIDS Awareness Theater [aka Awassa Childrens Project] (John McKay, David Schein, Anteneh Tamrat, Tesfaye Tekele)
- Citizens as Actors in Urban Renewal Projects: Could Performance Make a Differenct? (Corinne Marseille, Karen Hemink)
- The (Re) Making Project: An Experiment in Democratizing the Creation of Theatre (Charles Mee with Marcia Ferguson, Jay O'Berski, James F. Schlatter, Jennifer Schlueter, Patrick Torres)
Stay tuned!!! We're blogging Performing the World. And we're blogging the world.....
Hey! Did you know you're being blogged!?