Indies v. RP – the score is tied.
- Judge keeps primary voting open (By JEFFREY COLLINS - The Associated Press, The State) “It’s a great day for independents. It’s a great day for all voters in South Carolina,” said lawyer Harry Kresky, who argued the case for IndependentVoting.org. “The primary confirms a great deal of legitimacy on a candidate.”
- Judge rejects closed primaries (Associated Press, Augusta Chronicle)
- Judge rebuffs GOP; rules SC primaries remain open (JEFFREY COLLINS, Associated Press, Greenwich Time)
- Judge rebuffs GOP; rules SC primaries remain open (JEFFREY COLLINS, Associated Press, CT Post - Bridgeport)
- U.S. District Court Tells South Carolina Republican Party that it Can’t Close its Primaries (Ballot Access News)