Today is primary day and 3.5 million Flori

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Talk/Talk: Gravel, Paul, Kucinich: Independent Voices

Newman: As I’ve said before, I don’t think that Clintonism has been challenged, but I think it’s beginning to happen more. In these interviews with Gravel and Paul you see that happening. But neither Gravel nor Kucinich nor the independent movement can afford to wait until it narrows down to just one or two candidates. Hillary and Clintonism – she doesn’t just stand for Clintonism, she is Clintonism – must be taken on now, tactically speaking. So, when I saw these interviews, I felt positive about them... "GRAVEL, PAUL, KUCINICH: INDEPENDENT VOICES" TALK/TALK

2 comments:

ryanshaunkelly said...

Gravel kucinich paul nader perot carter [conyers?] united for truth elicit fear smear blacklist.

Honesty compassion intelligence guts.

No more extortion blackmail bribery division.

Nancy Hanks said...

Well put!!!