Today is primary day and 3.5 million Flori

Monday, June 23, 2008

What's irritating about the moveon.org baby Alex ad

Well, I don't know for you, but for me, I see this ad and I think Yes, that's right, I don't like war, that's CORRECT. I don't want Baby Alex to go to war in Nixon's/McCain's army. I'm a child of the 50s and 60s. I graduated college in 1974. I'm officially a Baby Boomer. I slept with draft-dodgers just because I wanted to...

I am anti-war in my core, which has become somewhat fat, however, I've never flip-flopped on this issue... but then what's that about...?

And then for some reason it begins to grate on my nerves.

So in grand Left tradition, what's wrong with this ad?

What's wrong is that it's anti-McCain, and by extension, anti-Republican.

Our country has been taken over by partisan politics. Are you a Republican or are you a Democrat? Well, shouldn't there be a wider playing field of discussion for this election in particular?

Here we are at the brink of destruction/creation, and we still have to abide by the rules of the Democratic and Republican Parties?.... Hmmmm... Somehow, I think the American people are a little more creative than that... Call me crazy....

-NH


No comments: