Today is primary day and 3.5 million Flori

Monday, March 03, 2008

Independent Texans go Obama


Independent Texans has endorsed Barack Obama in the Democratic presidential primary. The Hankster received this video posted on Barack Obama's website from Texas Independents founder Linda Curtis -- Linda's the first person interviewed here (and she has more to say throughout the video, like "I don't think he ever uses the word I -- it's always "we" or "you".... There is no white hope/black hope any kind of hope in ONE person to change this country)...

I liked it so much I embeded it at the top of The Hankster.

And I must say, as someone who attended Abilene High School (that's out in the panhandle...) in 1968 (I was there when Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was assassinated), for the first time in my adult life, I'm really proud to be a Texan. Thanks, Linda! Love you!

You can reach Linda here and Independent Texans here....

No comments: