Today is primary day and 3.5 million Flori

Monday, March 03, 2008

Ohio Primary: I'm an independent. Can I vote?

The Hankster has gotten so many hits over the past 48 hours from independents in Ohio, I thought it might be worth another mention that YES, independents CAN VOTE tomorrow in the primary.

In case you're just tuning in, The Hankster is an independent political blog, started in 2006. I hope you like it!

A little-known fact: I used to live in Ohio -- Cleveland, to be exact -- where I helped raise matching funds for Lenora Fulani's independent presidential campaign in 1992...

Cleveland's cool! (Just so you know, if I wasn't living happily in New York City, I'd be in Cleveland...) Cleveland is also the home of Dennis Kucinich, one of the most independent Democratic presidential candidates. The Cleveland Plain Dealer is the major paper, they endorsed Obama, and then Hearst didn't like it.... that's some food for thought...

Kinda stokes the Midwestern embers of my heart.... Ahhh, The Heartland... Let's do it!
Love you, Ohio!
The Hankster

No comments: