Today is primary day and 3.5 million Flori

Monday, May 29, 2006

Hankster Comments: Good luck to Ed Packard in Alabama!

Thanks to NYC independent S. Williams for this comment May 25:
Hi Ed, Bravo!Good luck with your campaign. I am so glad that you are running and using your campaign to expose the extent to which the government is using it's power and resources to limit and discourage dialogue and debate. I believe that the government's insistance to keep the people out of politics only contributes to our social problems, such as millions of Americans living below the poverty line (children, elderly, veterans, etc.) and young people leaving school not knowing how to read. I am sure that with increasing voter participation/interest, real dialogue and discussion on issues of concern, we the American people can turn this around. I am a New Yorker and a regular reader of the Hankster, that's how your blog came across my desk.
S. WilliamsNYC

No comments: