SUPER TUESDAY II:
- Exit Polls Reveal Obama's Weaknesses (The Plank/The New Republic) Obama won independents in Ohio by 54 to 46 percent--nothing like his two-to-one margins in other states.
- Change Trumps Experience . . . For the Moment (By Tobin Harshaw, Opinionator/New York Times)
- Shortage of ballots leads to extended voting hours in Ohio (TOLEDO BLADE)
- Ohio Primary: Exit Poll Results & Election Coverage - The Independent Effect (WSAZ - WV)
- McCain, Clinton dominate Ohio, area (Central Ohio Gazette) Lanning said she believes many Republicans went to the polls to vote against Obama because race is still an issue.
- Crossovers use all the ballots-Some are told to wait - or come back later (Cincinnati Enquirer)
- How Bell County voted: Obama has the numbers (Temple Daily Telegram)
- Upset in the Lone Star State (Trail Watch/Forbes) Republicans, knowing that McCain’s comfortable lead in the delegate count gives him a lock on the Republican nomination, may very well cross over to the Democratic primary and vote for the candidate against whom they think McCain has a better chance of winning in November.
VERMONT: Obama Wins the Green Mountains (The Trail/Washington Post)
NADER: Nader simply doesn't see two-party value (Sac Bee)
WASHINGTON DC: Catania Wants to Give Independents Primary Vote (Washington City Paper)