Bush-haters won't stop McCain (Politico) In Ohio, 72 percent of independents who said they wouldn't vote for McCain identified as Dem leaners, 9% as independents....
OBAMA SPEECH: A Bridge Between Blacks and Whites: Obama Provides America With ‘a Teaching Moment’ About Racism (Amsterdam News)
- Special Dossier: Presidential Primaries-Irregularities in California Ballot Spell “Double Trouble”. (Rick Jacobs, Courage Campaign, Philadelphia Jewish Voice)
- Idaho Bills for Closed Primary (Ballot Access News)
- Idaho Closed primary bill passes Senate- heated exchange (Magic Valley Times-News)
- For just once, Oregon matters (The Gresham Outlook Editorial)
- Republican “Open Primary” Lawsuit in Virginia is Now Over (Ballot Access News)
- Obama Plays Catch-Up in Pennsylvania (Time)
NEW YORK: Will Paterson Effect Future of State Senate? (WXXI News Room - Public Broadcasting) 56% of independent voters, not aligned with any party, said the Republicans should stay in control of the Senate.