Today is primary day and 3.5 million Flori

Friday, September 12, 2008

Gioia Bruno says: "Change the World"

When I first saw this email in The Hankster inbox, I thought -- Are you kidding me? My Sunnyside NY (Queens) Democratic city councilman Eric Gioia whom I ran against as an independent in 2005 and the now-disgraced former Chair of the New York State Republican Party Joe Bruno have come together to back Barack Obama? The world HAS changed already!!! (But then, I was the 17-year-old who wondered why my friends from Blytheville, Ark. were going to Memphis to see Chicago. Did everyone in Chicago up and move back down south???)

It's GIOIA BRUNO of Expose, silly!!

Los Angeles, CA - September 10, 2008 *** Exclusive "Change the World" Download. Gioia Bruno of Exposé has finalized a brand new dance-pop/hip-hop single titled "Change the World," inspired, written and produced to support the Barack Obama campaign. Gioia produced with a superstar team that included Baldhed, Music Maniacs and two-time Grammy Award winner John D. Thomas from Lauryn Hill's camp. The original club version of "Change the World" is currently available for FREE MP3 DOWNLOADS at MySpace/Gioia

Gioia Bruno of Exposé is Featured on MSNBC LIVE with her New Obama Single “CHANGE THE WORLD”

Visit MSNBC now to read the interview and listen to "Change the World" now!


ALSO watch Gioia's recent CBS interview!
Expose' Singer Rocks The Vote For Obama

The singer of popular 80's band Expose' is turning her attention from rocking the audience to rocking the vote for Barack Obama, Gioia Bruno talks about her support of Barack Obama.

I like the song, it makes me think of strobe lights and sweat and, well, actually it makes me think of Chicago... in the 70's... ANYWAY, for all you OBAMA and/or 80's and/or Chicago fans out there, knock yourselves out!!! -NH

No comments: