The float vote (Frank Luntz, LA Times) Gone are the days when the candidate most successful in turning out his loyal partisans inevitably won.
- In Jacksonville, African-Americans find inspiration in Obama's promise (St. Petersburg Times) The Obama campaign this month deployed 400 specially trained volunteers to launch a statewide voter registration and mobilization drive
- THE DEMOCRATS DARE TO DREAM (San Francisco Chronicle) Is post-partisan era to be one-party rule???
- Bloomberg Decries 'Whisper Campaign' Against Obama (Washington Post/The Trail)
- California pols need a reality TV show (the Fresno Bee) Redistricting
- Dan Walters: November ballot is full of divisive issues (Sac Bee) Redistricting
- Democratic leaders accused of pressuring supporters of redistricting measure (Contra Costa Times)
- Redistricting reform: Keep up the pressure (Pocono Record)
- Redistricting reform needed (LETTER Wayne Suburban.com PA)
- Midwesterners Issue Call to Action on Reform (PRESS RELEASE, WisBusiness)
- Here's how to fix our broken election process (LETTER Sun Sentinel FL)
- Will states topple the Electoral College with new movement? (Times Leader PA)
- R.I. lawmakers approve plan on national popular vote (Boston Globe)