- Politics in Utah: Is it a caucus or a cacophony? (The Spectrum) Is it time to dismantle the political machinery of Utah and reclaim the empowerment of citizens' votes by having open primaries, whereby scrutiny of candidates is encouraged?
- Board of Education protests process (Deseret News) "We would support either an open primary or a return to district committees but state that partisan elections and the present state selection committee are both detrimental to the oversight of the education of our children and that the current process subverts the Utah constitutional requirement that members of the State Board of Education be generally elected."
- Two-party system a detriment to democracy (South Bend Tribune LETTER)
- Hometown Democracy Sues Over Petition Law (Florida Trend)
- It's time to phase out the Electoral College and let individual votes count (Tennessee Voices)
The Ron Paul Vote: A Headache for John McCain? (Wall Street Journal/Political Perceptions)
The Lou Dobbs Primary? Media, not voters, push immigration issue (FAIR)
The Black Progressive Leadership Void (BlackState)