Ritter on 'Meet the Press': Obama has 'great opportunity' to win Colo. (9 News Colorado) "I don't know really if it'll help or hurt. What I can tell you is if you think about the play in the West, independent voters - independent registered, not registered Democrat or Republican - they're really where the play will be."
- N.J. citizens need I&R (Press of Atlanic City LETTER)
- Voting's neglected scandal (David Broder Washington Post) the need for redistricting reform
- We think: An effort to reduce predictability in political districts deserves support (Orlando Sentinel)
- AS I SEE IT: Make sure votes cast are counted (Kansas City Star) Do away with Electoral College, make election day a holiday
- Editorial: Don't block vote on IRV in St. Paul (Minneapolis Star Tribune)
- IRV: Dead or alive? (Twin Cities Daily Planet )