- Kranz: The color purple-Some consider South Dakota's hue different when it comes to elections (Argus Leader)
- EDITORIAL: Independent voters (Washington Times) Much of the mystery surrounding independent voters has been revealed and the discovery, through polls, media coverage and intense study of the last two presidential cycles, is that independent voters are not that different from partisan voters. [NOTE: You gotta wonder what the Washington Times is so afraid of! -NH]
- Our country needs redistricting reform (San Antonio Express-News)
- Take political districts out of the hands of politicians (The Desert Sun)
- Editorial: Keep supporting redistricting reforms in PA (Pocono Record)
- Five want Democratic nod in US House Dist. 8 race (Daily Commercial - Leesburg FL) It's all about reform...
McCain needs Michigan independents to win Michigan (The Flint Journal News Service)