- New era unfolds in congressional races (Concordia Sentinel - LA) Along the way, or in the past few years, activists in the Democratic and Republican parties decided they preferred returning to closed primary elections
- It's time to rethink California's defective constitution (Mercury News) e've passed more than 500 adjustments since our constitution's adoption in 1879 (compared with 27 changes in the U.S. Constitution), but these piecemeal efforts have failed to make California more governable.
- Democrats Need Not Fear Prop 11 on Redistricting—In Fact, Many Are Supporting It (California Progress Report)
- Proposition 11: Fake Redistricting Reform Brought to you by Governor Schwarzenegger and his Wrong-Wing Republican Gang (California Progress Report)
- Reforming redistricting: Let independent citizens draw the lines (Capitol Weekly)
Young Religious Voters Notable Player in Swing States (Christian Post Reporter)
LOCAL INDEPENDENT NEWS
OK: Independents gaining in areas, but voting opportunities limited (TAHLEQUAH DAILY PRESS)