- The Misunderstood "independent" (Mulitpartisan Minnesota) I just had my second conference call Sunday with CUIP, which stands for the Committee for a Unified Independent Party.
- Denver and the West are perfectly situated to showcase Democrats' call for national change (Greeley Tribune) From October 2000 through June of this year, unaffiliated voters were the only group to gain registration statewide, comprising roughly 34 percent of the electorate.
- How the West Will Be Won (Wall Street Journal) Keep your eyes, nonetheless, on our thundering herds of political mavericks and unaffiliated voters, and prepare for a challenging ride in 2008 and 2012.
- Murphy: early open primaries will be 'death of the two-party system' (Politicker MD)
- Top-two vote passes its test (Albany OR Democrat Herald)
- How Did New Washington Primary Work? (KVEW-TV Washington)
- N.Y. Independence Party Activist Files New Lawsuit to Gain More Intra-Party Democracy in His Party (Ballot Access News)