- Idaho independents file intervention in closed primary lawsuit (Associated Press - KTVB)
- Committee for a United Independent Party Asks to Intervene in Idaho Republican Closed Primary Lawsuit (Ballot Access News)
- Shifting Stands: Is That Real Change? (LETTER NY Times) Independent activist Fran Miller in response to Krugman oped
- Independent voters can lead (LETTER Florida Times Union Jacksonville) doesn't want Democrats in office
- Joe not the boost McCain needs in state (Connecticut Post) Strikingly, Lieberman appears to hurt McCain among independent voters in the state.
- Joe Lieberman's Potential 2012 Dilemma (NY Observer/Politicker)
- Catholic voters: A somewhat contradictory statistical look (The Tidings) The CARA study of 1,007 Catholic voters found 41 percent unaffiliated with either the Democratic Party or Republican Party
- Voter registration surges in Georgia, North Carolina (Southern Sudies/Facing South) Democrats have gone from 44.8% to 45.3%, and unaffiliated voters from 20.9% to 21.4% since January.
CAMPAIGN * Obama's Move to the Center (Examiner.com)